Sunday, June 01, 2008

What 3 foods are the key to growing healthy hair?

Is your hair just NOT growing healthy, thick, and long?

How do we keep those hair follicles healthy and happy when we are sick and sad and undergoing chemo and radiation?

Rosemary and Sage, Aloe Vera Juice, too.
Eat it. Wear it. As for the boar bristled hair brush- Use It!


My favourite brand of Aloe Vera Juice is REAL Brand Aloe Vera Juice. The taste, for this bitter cactus, it delightfully without bite. The other brands I have tried tasted more like h2o2 and made me gag.

My favourite brand of Rosemary and Sage are the ones growing in my garden. Because they are so bountiful and readily available.

So what do we do with rosemary, sage, and aloe? Well we eat it. But how?


The Real Brand Aloe Vera Juice is easy. Pour a chilled glass and enjoy! Its texture is smooth and soothing. Very beneficial to the G.I. tract. Its taste is clean without the nasty choking bite that other brands deal out.

I use rosemary and sage when I make chicken. Use these herbs in chicken soup, in any broth.

Also, make a tea of those two herbs; when it has cooled to your most comfortable temperature pour it onto your scalp. Doing this almost daily helped me to bring new life and health to my body and brought back my hair, thick and healthy.

Brushing your scalp stimulates circulation. Do you have a boar bristle brush for this purpose? Give your hair follicles a fighting chance! Treat them right. Get your scalp healthy and keep it that way by enjoying a good scalp brushing twice daily.

Amy's Wig Shop stocks two styles of beautiful, wooden handled, boar bristled brushes. Call Amy to get your very own genuine boar bristled brush. Dial five, four, one, forty, forty, W, I, G.

Have you never tried rosemary or sage? Time to try some fresh- from Amy's Wig Shop garden!

No comments: